Quick Quiz: Retirement July 25, 2015Posted by nrhatch in Humor, Joke, Travel & Leisure.
1. When is a retiree’s bedtime?
A. Three hours after he falls asleep on the couch.
2. How many retirees does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Only one, but it might take all day.
3. Why does a retiree often say he doesn’t miss work, but misses the people he used to work with?
A. He is too polite to tell the whole truth.
4. What do retirees call a long lunch?
5. Why don’t retirees clean out the basement, attic or garage?
A. If they do, their adult kids will want to store stuff there.
6. What do retirees call someone who refuses to retire?
7. What do retirees consider formal attire?
A. Tied shoes.
8. What do retirees do all week?
A. Monday to Friday, nothing. Saturday & Sunday, they rest.
Aah . . . that’s better!
Source: E-mail from unknown author (sent by Joe M.)