7 Random Thoughts & Links June 27, 2015Posted by nrhatch in Humor, People.
Related: Caca Happens. Wipe It Off (Brickhouse Chick)
2. It’s a comedy of errors when we have to modify our normal ADL’s by switching to our non-dominant hand.
Related: R5 for March 8 (Views & Mews by Coffee Kat)
3. Often, when there is a tug-of-war between HIM and HER, a female confident is no more than the monkey in the middle, dismissed with a wave once peace is restored . . . because HER doesn’t want to be reminded of passing clouds.
Related: The One-Night Stand Conversation (Lively Twist)
4. Many of us set out to change the world . . . only to find (decades later) that the world changed us.
Related: A Memory (Candid Impressions)
5. Although a book with an attractive cover may catch our attention . . . it won’t hold it for long without a compelling story between the covers.
Related: Beauty, A First-Class Ticket (Lively Twist)
But we are far more than that.
No single question, occupation, or experience can encapsulate the totality of who we are.
Related: Scaredy L. Marie (El Space)
7. A cake (like life) always seems a bit more than the mere sum of its parts!
Related: Life Is Like . . . Cake (Find Your Middle Ground)
Aah . . . that’s better!