Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder January 13, 2015Posted by nrhatch in Blogging, Humor, Writing & Writers.
That trend may continue:
1. I started SLTW, in part, to create a searchable database for notes and quotes gathering dust in files, notebooks, and journals.
After five years (and more than 2,500 posts), much of that backlog is now up and running. Yay!
3. My mantra this year is “acceptance” and “let it be.” I don’t feel like pushing myself to crank out “one a day” posts.
If it happens, it happens. If it don’t, it don’t.
4. For now, sharing my view of the world seems less compelling than using that time to play the guitar, stretch, exercise, meditate, create, cook, listen to music, eat chocolate, etc.
*BOING* . . . *BOING* . . . *BOING*
At the moment, the community offered by reading and commenting on other blogs seems sufficient.
6. Instead of staying on the Post-A-Day treadmill, I’m (a) being lax, (b) cutting myself some slack, and (c) going with the flow.
7. I want to post when I have something to say . . . not just because I want to say something.
I much prefer the adage, “absence makes the heart grow fonder.”
Aah . . . that’s better!