Four Worms & A Lesson September 25, 2011Posted by nrhatch in Food & Drink, Happiness, Humor, Joke.
He placed four worms into four separate jars:
* The first filled with alcohol.
* The second filled with cigarette smoke.
* The third filled with chocolate syrup.
* The fourth filled with good clean soil.
At the end of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:
* The first worm in alcohol ~ Dead.
* The second worm in cigarette smoke ~ Dead
* The third worm in chocolate syrup ~ Dead
* The fourth worm in good clean soil ~ Alive
The Minister then asked, “What can you learn from this demonstration?”
An old woman sitting in the back of the church quickly raised her hand and said, “As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won’t have worms!”
That pretty much ended the service.
Original Source: Unknown
Related post: Would you rather laugh with the sinners or cry with the saints? (WP Prompt) * All My Own Work (Tinman’s 1st Joke)