You Rock September 4, 2010Posted by nrhatch in Gratitude, Humor, Life Balance, Mindfulness, People.
The party of the first part (hereinafter “ME!”), having received the coveted “You Rock” Award from Soul Dipper this morning, hereby bequeaths, conveys, and delivers duplicate originals of said award to the following deserving blogs and bloggers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “parties of the second part”) who shall receive all right, title, and interest to said duplicate original award, including, but not limited to, the right to post, re-post, blog, re-blog, convey, give away, and/or obey said award.
Write on! And Rock on!
(1) James McShane ~ Aardvarkian Tales: Like life and its mysteries, there’s more to this mischievous Aardvark than first meets the eye.
(2) Rik Scott ~ Uphill Writing: Writing is indeed an uphill battle at times, but Rik takes it in stride, while bringing us along for the ride . . . to post #1000!
(3) Nancy Curteman ~ Global Mysteries: From modern-day San Francisco Bay to ancient Paris, NC takes us on a global quest for miracle and mystery.
(4) Jodi Milner ~ My Literary Quest: Jo realizes that writers do NOT live by bread alone ~ they need C~H~O~C~O~L~A~T~E. (Hold the adverbs, please!)
(5) Paula Tohline Calhoun ~ Reflections From A Cloudy Mirror: Even with one hand “tied behind her back,” Paula offers us heart-warming laughter.
(6) Tammy McLeod ~ Agrigirl’s Blog: With wit and whimsy, Tammy gets us thinking about where we’re headed, and whether a course correction is due.
Before closing this official deed, document, and transfer of title, the party of the first part would like to say:
Thanks Amy! You Rock!