No Pun In Ten Did January 22, 2013Posted by nrhatch in Fun & Games, Humor, Joke, Word Play.
Tags: Fun & Games, Humor, Pun, wordplay
2. Two fish swim directly into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says . . . “Dam!”
3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. It sank. They didn’t realize you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
4. A thief got stuck in wet cement . . . he became a hardened criminal.
5. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France results in Linoleum Blown Apart.
7. What happened to the dead batteries? They were given away free of charge.
8. What happened to the guy who didn’t pay his exorcist? He was repossessed.
9. You are stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it.
10. Roger sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh . . . no pun in ten did.
Okay . . . let’s help Roger out. What’s your favorite pun?
Source: e-mail with old and new-to-me groaners (sent by Joe M.)