Ponderous & Ponderable Ponderisms December 7, 2012Posted by nrhatch in Fun & Games, Humor, Joke, Word Play.
Tags: Fun & Games, Health & Wellness, Humor, Joke
(1) I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
(2) Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive.
(3) There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
(5) Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
(6) Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
(7) Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
7 Thoughts on Home & Garden
(1) When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it a valuable plant.
(3) The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
(4) All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
(5) How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire . . . or a fire in the fireplace?
(7) In like vein, who was the first person to say, “See that chicken there? I’m going to eat the next thing that comes out of its backside.”‘
Aah . . . that’s better!
Source: e-mail from an unknown author (sent by Granny1947)
Related post: Hen Keepers (AgriGirl’s Blog)